It is the objective of Imprimatur to satisfy the quality and delivery requirements of our customers. We measure our performance in meeting customers’ requirements and work with them to continually improve the service that we provide.
To achieve this objective, the company will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17100:2015.
The management will:
- monitor and measure the effectiveness of our business processes and company objectives through our Management Reviews and Internal Audit Processes;
- monitor customer satisfaction and set objectives for continuous improvement;
- analyse the causes of any complaint and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence;
- ensure the availability and competence of the support resources for the core processes;
- ensure that the company provides its services to all clients equally, without discrimination on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital & civil partnership status, parenthood status, race, religion or philosophical belief, sex, or sexual orientation;
- provide the necessary work environment to ensure the well-being of our employees and visitors;
- encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of our working practices. These will be considered by senior management and appropriate actions taken and communicated;
- ensure that all employees are aware of our Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of our Quality Management System;
- ensure that the company complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements.
The achievement of our quality objectives and continuous improvement objectives is fundamental to all activities carried out within our company and must be practised by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.
Version 8, 10-Jul-17